EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022 menu is out, and we can’t keep calm! It seems like only yesterday. We were discussing amazing delights to eat at the Spring festival. And it is already time for some food and wine!
View this post on Instagram
A visit to Disney World is nothing without tasting its exquisite foods. Also, this is where everything is always in a flux of change. The same is true for food menus as well.
It might be possible that the dish that you tried two years back might not be still on the menu. Instead, something more delicious might have occupied its place. So, when an entire festival is about food and wine, you might well imagine its elaborate spread of food.
EPCOT Food & Wine Festival 2022 is set to start on the 14th of July and will continue on the 19th of November. If you have a trip planned in this timespan, you can start making your bucket list because Disney has released the menus for the festival.
With around 25 food booths, including a new joint named The Fry Basket, this festival is a mind and mouth-boggling experience.
So, if you get the opportunity to be in Disney World, you should make the most of it.
EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022
Here is a list of foods EPCOT will offer you during this festival:
CORKCICLE’s Shimmering Ships
This food joint is located near the Port of Entry. These are the items that they have in store:
The plant-based dessert comprises a guava mousse as a topping on a delicious sugar cookie and coconut-lime whipped cream. (A new addition)
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
- Mimosa Flight
- Berry Sour Ale Mimosa: Boulevard Brewing Co. berry noir sour ale along with sparkling wine (A new addition)
- Blood orange Mimosa along with key lime sparkling wine. Cranberry Juice will also grace the drink with its presence.
- Tropical Mimosa, along with Minute Maid passion fruit, guava juices, and sparkling wine, is a mouth-licking addition to this combination.
IMPOSSIBLE’s Earth Eats
This is also located near the Port of Entry, and these are the foods that they have to offer.
- A plant-based option comprises an IMPOSSIBLE Burger Slider, wasabi cream, and spicy slaw. These are all based on a sesame seed bun.
- Another plant-based option features an IMPOSSIBLE Meatball, basil pesto, rustic puttanesca sauce, and herbed polenta. This is a new item on their menu.
- Strawberry Freeze having Ginger Herbal Tea and Twinings Lemon. These are served with Mint Vodka and Ketel One Botanical Cucumber. (A new addition)
- Stephen Vincent Pinot Noir
- Strawberry Freeze having Ginger Herbal Tea and Twinings Lemon. This is a non-alcoholic drink and is a new item on the menu.
Located near Port of Entry, this store will open on August 15th with amazing food and beverages menu.
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake served with toasted macadamia nuts
- SPAM Musubi Nigiri served with nori, eel sauce, spicy mayonnaise, teriyaki-glazed SPAM, and sushi rice.
- Kalua Pork Slider served with spicy mayonnaise and sweet-and-sour DOLE pineapple chutney.
- AULANI Sunrise: grenadine, DOLE Pineapple Juice, and Vodka
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Wine
- Kona Brewing Co. Hanalei Island IPA
Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company
The American Adventure: It will present the Mocha Madness. This comprises a sweet frozen-cappuccino blended chocolate syrup, a non-alcoholic drink.
World Showcase: Situated near Disney Traders, this features Castaway Cold Brew. This is a creamy and delicious combination of sweet cream and Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican Nitro.
Near Canada: Arctic Sunrise. This refreshing drink features a cool citrus treat with a spread of passion fruit on ice and coconut syrup.
World Discovery: Situated near Mission: SPACE, this features Nitro Dreams. This is an amazing combination of Irish Cream syrup, Joffrey Shakin’ Jamaican Nitro Cold Brew, and half & half topped with cream.
- Dandan Noodles: It is a serving of spicy pork along with green onion, Sichuan sauce, peanut butter, and sesame.
- Mongolian Beef Bao Bun served with onion
- Pan-fried Chicken Dumplings along with sweet and spicy sauce (house-made).
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Fireworks: Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, mango, orange, and Smirnoff Vodka
- Byejoe Punch: lychee, pina colada mix, Chinese baijiu spirit
- Good Fortune Citrus: white boba, grapefruit, and triple sec
- Passion Fruit Bubble Tea
An exclusive food joint, the store features:
Mini Pina Colada Funnel Cake served with whipped cream, pina colada ice cream, maraschino cherry drizzled with coconut-rum sauce, and toasted coconut.
- Tostada de Barbacoa: This is a Barbacoa beef served on a fried corn tortilla along with salsa verde, chives, queso fresco, Mexican crema, and chipotle black beans,
- Taco al Pastor: A pork belly pastor served on a corn tortilla along with chives, pickled onions, pineapple, and chipotle black beans. These are gluten and wheat-friendly food items.
- Capirotada de Chocolate: Abuelita chocolate bread pudding with a chocolate crème anglaise.
- It Takes Two to Mango Margarita: Mango puree, Mezcal Ilegal Joven, ancho chile lime juice, Nixta Corn Liqueur, rum, and all these served on rocks along with hibiscus-salt rim.
- Blood Orange Charm Margarita: Blackcurrant-infused vodka, blood orange aperitif, Centinela Blanco Tequilla, and prosecco and all of these served on rocks along with sweet-dried chile salt rim and pink peppercorns.
- Mexican craft beer will get you as trippy as you can imagine.
- Panna Cotta: Orange blossom Panna Cotta served with seasonal berries
- Gnocchi di Patate: As the name suggests, this is a dish with potato dumplings served with crispy bacon, Romano cheese, and vodka sauce.
- Gnocchi di Patate: Another variation of the same dish, this includes potato dumplings served with roasted cremini mushrooms and four-cheese sauce.
- Peronu Pilsner
- Italian Margarita served with limoncello and tequila
- Italian Sangria
- Spicy Salmon Donburi: Spicy Salmon along with rice pearls, red tobiko, shiso leaf, and sushi rice.
- Takoyaki: With an octopus treat, this is a delight on the EPCOT food menu. Served with nori, bonito flakes, and tonkatsu sauce, this features an octopus with green onion and cabbage bites.
- Teriyaki Chicken Bun: This is a steamed bun with teriyaki sauce, vegetables, and chicken filling.
- Orange Blossom Brewing Co. Moon Blossom Pilsner
- Hana Fuzi Apple Sake
- Yuzu Lemon Drop: lemon, yuzu, and vodka.
- Crème Brulee Vanille a la Confiture de Framboises: Vanilla crème brule alomng with house-made raspberry jam. This is a wheat/gluten friendly dish.
- Parmentier de Boeuf Braise au Cabernet: A dish with braised short ribs in cabernet having mashed potatoes as a sideling
- Brioche aux Escargots, sauce crème a I’IL ET Persil: Escargot brioche along with parsley sauce and creamy garlic
- Beignet aux Trois Fromages: A warm beignet having three cheese blends as filling
- Le Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, cranberry, passion fruit juice, and Gret Goose Le Citron
- Chardonnay, Louis de Camponac
- Merlot and cabernet Sauvignon Blend, Chateau de Riffaud, and Bordeaux.
- Strawberry Rose Mimosa: Pol Remy Sparkling Wine, Monin Strawberry Rose syrup, and orange juice.
- Chicken Tikka Masala with naan and fennel-spiced yogurt
- Potato and Pea Samosa with coriander-lime cream
- Crispy Paneer with mango-curry ketchup
- Mango Lassi with somrus chai cream liqueur
- Sula Chenin Blanc
- Sula Brut Tropicale Sparkling Wine
- Taj Mahal Premium Lager
- Mango Lassi.
- Lamington: Yellow cake along with raspberry filling with coconut and chocolate dipping
- Roasted lamb Chop with potato crunchies and mint pesto
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp along with snap peas, onion, pepper, and pineapple.
- Wine Flight
- Jansz Premium Rose
- Chateau Tanunda Grand Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon
- Robert Oatley Chardonnay
- Yalumba Y Viognier
- Coopers Brewery Pacific Pale Ale
- “Le Cellier” is a Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon along with the truffle-butter sauce. This is wheat/gluten friendly.
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup along with a serving of pretzel roll
- Chateau de Charmes Cabernet- Merlot Estate
- Collective Arts Audio/Visual Lager
Boursin’s Refreshment Port
- Maple Cheesecake along with candied pecans and whipped maple bourbon cheese
- Braised Beef Poutine: gherkin relish, cheese curds, Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce, and French Fries
- Frozen Mango Martini: Boyd & Blair Vodka with lemon and mango nectar.
Hops & Barley (American Adventure)
- Freshly Baked carrot cake along with icing of cream cheese
- Hot beef sandwich along with pickled vegetables and horseradish cream
- Chesapeake Crab Slider along with Cajun remoulade and tangy coleslaws
- Beer Flight
- Longevity Chardonnay
- Lord Hobo Brewing Boom sauce DIPA
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Strawberry Lime Wheat Ale
- Tribute Cabernet Sauvignon
- Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. Kentucky Pumpkin Barrel Ale.
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Roasted Bratwurst in a pretzel roll
- Schinkennudeln: cheese, onions, ham, and pasta gratin
- Beer Flight
- Sellbac-Oster Riesling
- Schofferhofer Pineapple Hefeweizen
- Weihenstephaner Lager
- Gaffel Kolsch
- Paella with shrimp, chorizo, and rice
- Seafood salad with smoked paprika, white balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, mussels, bay scallops, and shrimp.
- Charcuterie with Herbed Vinaigrette, Olives, Cheeses, Spanish Meats.
- Wine Flight
- Quinta del ’67 Almansa Garnacha Tintorera
- Faustino VII Rioja Rosado
- Kentia Albarino Rias Baixas
- Estrella Galicia Cerveza Especial Lager
- Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp along with citrus-scented couscous
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecued Beed Tenderloin along with Kachumbari slaw, corn, and sweet potato.
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Congo Pilsner
- Spicy Githeri along with Kachumbari slaw, Ben’s Original Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley, pigeon peas, and white beans
- CORCKCICLE Classic Tumbler
This store will probably open on August 15th
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with buffalo sauce
- Dry-rubbed Jerk-spiced Wings along with ranch and papaya chili sauce
- Sriracha-Lime Wings with ranch and celery
- Traditional Buffalo Wings with ranch and celery
- Garlic Parmesan Wings with ranch and celery
- Sticky Wings with rape Gel and peanut sauce and ranch and celery
- Cider Flight
- Beer Flight
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Strawberry lemonade Hard Cider
- Woodchuck Guava ‘Nother Hard Cider
- Bold Rock Honeycrisp Hard Cider
- Central 28 beer Company Groveland Road Blood Orange IPA
- 3 daughters Brewing Watermelon Wheat Ale
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company Pineapple Vibes Blonde Ale
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese along with a baguette, cornichons, and baby potatoes
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese along with a baguette, cornichons, baby potatoes, and alpine ham
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese along with honey, cranberry toast, candied pecans, red wine-braised figs, and Riesling-poached pears.
- Wine Flight
- Frozen Rose
- Rene Favre Dole
- Cave De La Cote Rose Gamay
- Huber Vision Gruner Veltliner
- Wicked Weed Brewing Uncle Rick’s Pilsner
The Swanky Saucy Swine
- Soy-glazed Sticky Ribs along with peanuts and green onions
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds along with pimento cheese
- Grilled Pork Shoulder along with cilantro-lime crema, pickled red onion, and charred corn salsa.
- Bourbon Bloody Mary with Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey and Seaside Grown Bloody Mary Mix
- Rombauer Zinfandel
- Parish Brewing Co. SIPS Cabernet Franc Strawberry
Opening on 15th August, this is located near Mission SPACE
- Oysters Rockefeller
- Baked Scampi Dip with baguette, scallops, and shrimp. These are new items on Coastal Eats’ platter.
- Cape Codder: lime, pomegranate, cranberry accompanying Boyd & Blair Vodka
- Sean Minor Chardonnay
- Villa Wolf Sparkling Pinot Noir Rose
- Bell’s Lager of the Lakes Bohemian Pilsner
The Fry Basket
- Adobo Yuca Fries with garlic-cilantro aioli
- Fry Flight
- Sweet Potato Casserole Fried with caramel whisky, marshmallow cream (toasted), and candied pecans
- Barbecued Bacon Fried with smoked aioli
- Malt vinegar and sea salt fries
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Key Lime Lager
- Salty Dog Cocktail: Boyd & Blair Vodka with simple syrup, ginger, grapefruit juice, and lime with a salted rim
The Noodle Exchange
Situated near Disney Traders, it will open on August 15th.
- Tofu Pho along with Thai Basil and mushrooms
- Coconut-Curry Rice Noodles and Thai shrimp with Thai Basil and Shiitake mushrooms
- Chinese Char Siu Pork Udon with soy pickled eff, bok choy, and mushrooms
- Traditional Spicy Vietnamese Beef Pho with Thai Basil, mushrooms, and shaved beef
- A to Z Riesling
- Playalinda Brewing Company Yaupon Brothers Green Tea Pale Ale
Flavors from Fire
Situated near Chevrolet’s Test Track this is a store with amazing delinquencies you can try at EPCOT food and wine festival 2022:
- Rocky Road Chocolate Cake with chocolate ganache, spiced almonds, and marshmallows
- Banh Mi Bao with cilantro, pickled vegetables, chicken liver aioli, and char-grilled Asian skirt steak
- Smoked Corned Beef with beer-cheese fondue, pickled onions, cheese curds, and crispy potatoes
- Swine Brine with Jim Beam Bourbon
- Four Virtue Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
- Saugatuck Brewing Company Bonfire Beer
Mac & Eats
The store will open on August 15hr and is located near Mission: SPACE
- Chilli- Cheese Macaroni and Cheese with cheddar cheese and sour cream. This is plant-based food. Vegan people can very well opt for it.
- Cowboy Macaroni & Cheese with barbecue aioli, onion straws, pickled peppers, brisket Burnt ends and smoked pork belly
- Traditional Macaroni & Cheese along with herbed panko
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir
- Catena White Clay Semillon-Chenin. These are the newest additions to the food menu of this restaurant.
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Lemon Hazy IPA
- Warm Chocolate Pudding Cake along with a serving of Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Roasted Irish Sausage with colcannon potatoes along with onion gravy
- Fisherman’s seafood pie
- Guinness Baileys Coffee Shake
- Bunratty Mead Honey Wine
- Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale
This is primarily a beverages store. But food items include an apple crumble tart. The beverages are:
- CORCKCICLE Classic Tumbler
- Beer Flight
- Cider Flight
- 3 Daughters Brewing Apple Pecan Brown Ale
- Apple Blossom Sky: Mini marshmallows. Apple cider, apple brandy, ginger ale, and maple syrup.
- Frozen Apple pe
- Bold Rock Imperial Apple Hard Cider
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Saint Cheri Bourbon Barrel Aged Cherry
- Original Sin Hard Cider McIntosh
- Playalinda Brewing Caramel Apple Pie Ale
- Big Storm Brewing Co. Apple Blonde Ale
- Griddled Cheese with honey and pistachio
- Lamb Gyro with tzatziki, red onion, and shaved lettuce and tomatoes on warm flatbread
- Zoe Rose
- Wine Flight
- Kir-Yianni Naoussa Xinomavro Dry Red
- Mylonas Assyrtiko White Wine
Situated between Morocco and France, this is a great place to try Belgium cuisine at the EPCOT food and wine festival 2022:
- Belgian Waffle along with whipped cream and berry compote
- Belgian Waffle along with warm chocolate ganache
- Beer-braised beef with a serving of smoked gouda mashed potatoes
- Beer Flight
- Bernardus Witbier
- Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Delirium Red Fruit Ale
- Belgian Abbey Ale.
- Pao de Queijo: A gluten and wheat-friendly dish this is Brazilian cheese bread,
- Feijoada: Black beans along with Brazil nut pesto, crispy pork belly, and Ben’s Original Long Grain White Rice
- Frozen Caipirinha with Cachaca
- Xingu Brazilian Black Lager
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- Stone-baked Moroccan Bread along with Zhoug dips, chermoula, and bread with hummus
- Fried Falafel Pita along with tahini sauce
- Pistachio Cake served with candied walnuts and cinnamon pastry cream
- Moroccan-spiced Lamb Kebabs or Grilled Chermoula Chicken with garlic aioli and carrot-chickpea salad
- CORCICLE Classic Tumbler
- Cider Flight
- 3 Daughters Brewing Fig Hard Cider
- Fig Cocktail with fig vodka and white cranberry juice
- Steam Ciders Hibiscus Session Herd Apple Cider
- Bold Rock Ginger Turmeric Hard Cider
Remy Spork is available at some particular market places.
So, there is a huge list of all the food items you can grab at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022. This is the greatest occasion of assemblage for all the foodies worldwide. So, if you are one of them, hop on the next flight and land at EPCOT with your list of must-have foods!