Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is an upcoming event you will be a part of as we march towards the festive season. Here, we update you on all the treats to try when you attend the event.
Previously, Disney had also celebrated Halfway to Halloween. Guests could have some limited edition treats.
They also arranged for a virtual watch meet for Hocus Pocus. You could even enjoy some Halloween activities while being at home.
However, you will have to wait till August 12 to enjoy the main event. If you love food and plan to attend this festival, it is your right to know the exclusive treats designed for this festival.
Table of Contents
Food at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2022
Halloween means celebrations, decorations, and new food. This year is not an exception. Here is a sneak peek into the most favorite menus from Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party and Halloween celebrations at Magic Kingdom.
- Winifred’s Elixir of Youth: You can enjoy a black tea slushy accompanied with Winfred chocolate piece and kiwi foam. The food is available at the event and also during regular park timings.
- Pain and panic Hot Dog: If you are a beef fan, this should quench your thirst for an all-beef hot dog with sriracha mustard and sweet and spicy onion relish and spicy cheese-flavored snack topping. This new dish is available at the event and during regular park times.
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Sweet candy Corn Soft-serve swirl cone: As the name suggests, this will be a dessert you will love. Sweet corn and soft vanilla swirl along with candy corn chocolate bow topping, this food is available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and usual park timings.
- Not-So-Poison Apple Pie Milk Shake: Apple Pie Milkshake with whipped cream (green apple flavor), cinnamon donuts, poison apple straw, and sour apple marshmallow straw. This dish is available only during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Sunshine Tree Terrace
Jack-O-Lantern Float is a citrus swirl with Fanta, graham cracker crumbs, and brown sugar whipped cream. This is only available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party.
Snack cart at Cinderella Castle
- M&M’s Peanut Butter Churro: This dish with churro rolled in peanut dust with M&M’s peanut butter, chocolate sauce, and peanut sauce. You can get it during usual park hours and at the event.
Sleepy Hollow Refreshments
- Chilling Chamber Pop: Chocolate crumbs, dark chocolate pearls, and cherry buttercream with Tightrope Walker Chocolate. You can get it during usual park timing and the Halloween party.
- Worms and Dirt Funnel Cake: As the name suggests, it is a delicious funnel cake with chocolate cookie crumbs, Billy chocolate pieces, gummy worms, and chocolate ice cream as toppings. This is a new dish available only during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party.
- Grave Digger Milk Shake: A milkshake of coconut and marcha with whipped cream, chocolate gravestone, and Grave Digger Shovel. You can find it only during the Halloween party.
Popcorn Cart near Cinderella Castle
Mexican Spiced Hot Coco Brownie: Spice chocolate brownie, Miguel chocolate piece, and dark chocolate ganache. This is only available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party.
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
Sweet Almond Corn Cake: Almond vanilla cake with yellow, orange, and white chocolate with candy corn as a topping. It is available only during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party.
Main Street Bakery
Oh, My Gourd Cupcake: It is another cupcake item that is very delicious. Pumpkin spice cupcake with cinnamon cream cheese icing with dark chocolate ears. You can spot this dish during usual park timings and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party.
Liberty Square Market
Monster cookie- Liberty Square Market is a great place for a food haul. The monster cookie is the newest food item at Liberty Square. This is a sugar cookie with Halloween-themed sprinkles and candy eyes. However, this is not available at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party. Instead, you can find it during usual park hours.
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Monster cookie Ice Cream sandwich- Are you an ice cream fanatic? Then hit the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor to try the newest item on their list- Monster Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich. You will find monster cookies filled with vanilla ice cream; if you visit Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party, only then can you grab a bite of it,
Ice Cream Cart near the Haunted mansion
Chilling Chamber Pop- Ice creams and horror go well if you sit on your couch watching horror films with your friends. Do you know where else you can love this combination? At Disney World’s Haunted Mansion, the ice cream cart sells the loveliest of ice creams. Chilling Chamber pop is a must-try. It is made with chocolate crumbs, dark chocolate pearls, and cherry buttercream and has a Tightrope Walker chocolate piece as its topping. You can spot it only during the party.
Golden Oak Outpost
Spellbinding Fried Pie: Buffalo chicken, blue cheese, mozzarella, wrapped in dough with jalapeno ranch aioli and candy eye topping. It is available only during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party.
The Friar’s nook
- Hades Hot Dog: Pork and beef hotdog, pickles, Hades’ relish, and house-made violet mustard. This new item is only available at the party.
- Un Poco Loco Tots- Hades’ Cheese sauce, chorizo sausage, and green onion. This is also only available at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party.
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
Finally, if you are done with hotdogs and desserts, this place will serve you the best burger. Try the new Bayou burger, available during the party and usual park timings. It has an all-beef patty, garlic pickles, crispy andouille sausage, and jalapeno pimento cheese.
So, if you have made your plans to visit Disney World during Halloween, these items should be on your food bucket list!