Planning a trip to Disney World isn’t as dreamy as it sounds. Days of hard work, research, strategy-making, and budgeting go behind a successful Disney World trip. This is where the new Disney World discounts come as a breath of fresh air!
There are many things that you need to figure out. This includes the total number of days in your vacation, booking a perfect place to stay (preferably at a Disney property), and figuring out where and what to eat.
On top of all of these comes the worry over budget. Disney trip isn’t cheap. However, the new Disney World discounts can alter that reality!
Table of Contents
New Disney World discounts for hotels
Staying at the best location is one of the priorities of your Disney World trip. After a tiring day, you should feel warmth and coziness when you return to your resort.
That feeling is doubled when you stop worrying about the money you spend to stay in those resorts. So, take advantage of the discounts in Deluxe, Moderate, and Value resorts.
- Disney+ subscribers- If you are a subscriber of Disney+, you will get a 25% discount on some particular Disney Resort Hotels for almost all nights starting from 8th July to 30th September 2022.
- If you are a Disney Visa Card member, you can get a discount of up to 30% on some select hotel rooms that cover almost all the nights from August 28th to September 19th.
- S. Military Members- If any of your family members is part of the US military, you will get discounts in lieu of their service to the country. This discount is available till 16th December 2022 in some particular Disney resorts.
- Florida Residents- Being a Florida resident and visiting Disney World has many perks. One of the includes discounts, in particular, Disney World Resort Hotel from July 8th to September 8th,
- Annual Passholder- If you are an annual pass holder, you will get discounts on two timespans in the year. Firstly, you can save on summer stays at some particular Disney Resort hotels from July 8th to September 8th. Moreover, you can save on your stays in some specific resort hotels in the holiday season of 2022. This deal starts on October 23rd and continues till December 25th, 2022.
- Florida Residents and Annual Passholders- You can save 30% by staying at Dolphin Resort and Walt Disney World Swan this summer.
Disney Springs Area Hotel Discounts
If you do not want o stay in the Disney properties, you can even plan your stay at Good Neighbour Hotels by grabbing a discount.
At some properties, you will even have the perks one has in any Disney-operated or owned property.
- If you belong to a military family, you can get a 20% discount at 7 Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels.
- You will also get a discount in these resort hotels if you are an AAA member.
- Senior citizens can receive various discounts at Disney Springs Area Resort Hotels.
- If you live in Georgia and Florida, you can get at least a 15% discount at different Disney Springs hotels. The list includes Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Place, Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando, Double Tree Suites by Hilton Orlando, and B Resort & Spa.
- D23 Gold Members can save 20% on Wyndham Garden lake Buena Vista hotel rooms and Wyndham Lake Buena Vista.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando offer two-room suites for $109 a night.
- If you avail of the Family Escape Package, you can get a 10% discount in Wyndham Garden lake Buena Vista.
- Let’s Go deal is available at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, and the past rates have offered around $95 for a night.
- A $25 nightly resort credit is available at B Resort & Spa.
- Let’s Go Deals are available at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, where past rates have been $115 a night.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando is giving out special rates from $144.99.
Enjoying Disney World to the fullest of its essence requires you to spend the entire day in its theme parks. So, if you save a great deal of money on the tickets, the possibility of spending more time in the theme parks extends greatly.
- Annual Passholders– If you have the annual pass, you can save on Typhoon Lagoon in your 1-Day Water Park Tickets. This is valid till 31st December 2022.
- US Military Members” Coming from the family of a US Military personnel has its perks. You can enjoy 4 5- Day specially Priced Theme Park Tickets. It is available from now till 16th December 2022.
- Florida residents- You can save up to 40% on your 4-Day Ticket. Moreover, a 30% discount is also available on a 3-Day ticket.
- AAA- You can save up to $40 if you are an AAA member.
Here comes the most lucrative list of discounts. Experiencing dining in Disney World is a phenomenon and a lifetime memory. So, if you want to try as many restaurants and cafes as your heart desires, discounts will come to your help.
- If you are an annual pass holder, you can save at almost every dining location in Disney World.
- Disney Visa Cardholders- At some select dining destinations at Disney World, Disney Visa Card Holders can save up to 10%, while in Joffrey’s Coffee, the visa card holders can get a discount of 20%
- The D23 Gold members can also save at some particular dining locations.
- Landry’s Select Club (Yak & Yeti, T-Rex, and Rainforest Café)- In these restaurants, you can show your membership card to the server, and you will earn one point each time you spend $1 on the eligible beverage, retail, food, and gift cards (both in-store and online). When you have earned a total of 250 points, you will get a reward of $25.
- Levy Restaurants Preferred Frequent Dining Program (Paddlefish & Terralina Crafted Italian)_ After you get 250 points, you can add that $25 reward to your card directly.
- Complimentary Drink at Wine Bar George- If you buy The Basket or Corkcicle at Wine Bar George, you will receive a complimentary drink that you will choose.
Disney Springs Happy Hours
In this list, we put the hours when the most discounts are available at some select restaurants:
House of Blues Restaurant
- The place is open till 5 PM from Monday to Thursday
- It has $2 off canned beer; you will get $6 Long Iced Tea and Margaritas, along with $5 Well Liquors and House Wine.
Jaleo by Jose Andres
- The restaurant is open from 4 PM to 6 PM and runs from Monday to Sunday
- It has specially-priced Guest favorites that include beverages and tapas.
Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar
- The place is open from 12 PM to 3 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- It features $8 appetizers, $6-7 beers, and $6-7 Well and Wine Drinks.
Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- It is open all day the whole week, from Monday to Sunday.
- The café features $5 Coors Lite and Tecate and house Margaritas.
Raglan Road Irish Pub & restaurant
- The Bar is open from Monday to Friday, at noon and closes at 6 Pm.
- It features $t Draught Beers and $5 Premium Well Liquors.
- The restaurant opens from Monday to Sunday at 3 PM and closes at 6 PM.
- It features $2, $5, $7, $8 food specials, $10 Justin Cabernet, and VieVite Rose. Also, it features half-off specialty Cocktails.
Terralina Crafted Italian
- It operates from 4 Pm to 6 PM and runs from Monday to Sunday. However, these timings are for the outside bar.
- It features $5 select beers along with half-off glasses of wine. However, they do not serve reserved wine.
So, if you want to have some gala time while dining in these different restaurants at Disney World, here are your best opportunities. A Disney World tour can be tiring. So, if they offer beverages and food specialties at such a great rate, that is undoubtedly a heavenly gift.
For some tourists, a trip to Disney World is a lifetime event. So, it is not unwise that they will want to spend a lot to commemorate this dream-come-true moment. However, at times, the budget doesn’t permit that. But what if the new Disney World discounts are awe-inspiring in the merchandise section? So, check out if you are eligible for these discounts and then enjoy the great savings on merchandise.
- If you are a D23 Gold Member, you can have discounts at some specific Springs Retailers.
- Being a Disney Vacation Club Member can also help you save on merchandise purchases. However, the discounts do not apply to all of them but are limited to some particular merchandise materials.
- Disney Visa Card Holders will also get discounts up to 10% on some particular merchandise purchases.
- If you are an annual pass holder, you can save 30% on some particular merchandise at some Disney-owned or operated locations for a limited period. The period starts on September 14th and ends after one month on October 14th.
- Also, there is another advantage for the annual pass holders. You can save almost every Disney-owned or operated location and some other select spots.
Events, Recreation, and Entertainment Discounts.
Most of the joy on vacation to Disney World is derived from the various events and recreations at the several theme parks and resorts in Disney World. So, do you want to go bowling, play golf, or watch movies under the stars at a low cost on this vacation? If yes, you will have to check if you are eligible for this amazing range of discounts.
If you are a Disney Vacation Club Member, you can join the instructional clinics for only $20. There will also be a PGS professional for your session.
DVC Members ensemble
Disney Vacation Club members also save on many other experiences and events in Disney World. You can enjoy Moonlight Magic, a complimentary event only for DVC members. This event occurs after the usual closing time of the theme parks.
Only DVC members are allowed to attend this event. You can also save 10% on all the meals at 1900 Park Fare, a café in Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This discount is also available in 50s Prime Time Café at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Hollywood Studios.
You can avail this discount at Akershus Royal Banquet, EPCOT; Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room, in Walt Disney World Resort, Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, etc.
Annual pass holders ensemble
If you are an annual pass holder, you can save a lot on several events, entertainment, and recreation events. It includes $2 off on AMC Disney Springs 24 Dine-In Theatres. Behind the Seeds is returning on October 2, 2022, and you will get a 15% discount on the regular price. You can get pass holders discounts on Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water park.
You will get a 15% discount if you are older than 16 years at Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour. 20% discount is applicable at Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disney Springs. A 15% discount applies to guests over 8 years at Wild Africa Trek in Animal Kingdom of Disney World.
Disney Vacation Club Members and Annual Passholders will also get discounted tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
Thus, these are the new Disney World discounts that you need to grab right away. So, don’t ruin your vacation by worrying much about the budget. This is one of the best times to go to Disney World. So, keep note of these discounts and reservations to make the best trip your entire life!