The prepared list of medicines will help you in all cases of life. Also note the drug summaries provided, and the reliable suppliers listed (using Mexican pharmacies as an example).
- Aloe vera gel is a versatile product that can be used instead of face and body cream, it soothes and nourishes the skin. It is also useful as a hair mask, a remedy after waxing, nail cream, protection after being in the sun.
- Medications for burns. For example, Panthenol. It can be used for domestic and sunburns.
- Antidiarrheals (Pepto-Bismol, Imodium, etc.) — one or few tablets will help you from intestinal distress. The main thing is not to get carried away taking anti-diarrheal drugs, so as not to damage the intestinal microflora.
- Laxatives. Popular laxatives are Miralax, Dulcolax, Senokot. They should also be taken with caution and not often. If you are regularly haunted by intestinal problems, it is also worth having probiotics at home.
- Antacids are medications produced to treat acid-dependent stomach issues. Suitable for people who do not always adhere to the right diet and often feel heartburn.
- Antihistamines (such as Diphenhydramine) are allergy medications and can be used for sudden allergies, seasonal allergies and infectious diseases. Pharmamex, an online Mexican pharmacy, has a large selection of these medications on their website.
- Cough and cold medications. Popular cough medications are Dextromethorphan (Triaminic Cold), Mucinex, Robitussin.
- Pain relievers – it‘s better to have broad-spectrum medications, so you don’t have to keep multiple packs for your head, stomach, leg pain, etc. For example, Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB).
- Sorbents – substances that help to remove harmful components from the stomach and intestines. Excellent for food poisoning and alcohol intoxication.
- Anxiety medications. Anxiety and stress accompany many people through life, so as not to accumulate negative emotions or to relax after an emotionally, hard day, it is worth to have in your medicine cabinet sedative drugs. If you consult your doctor, you can order prescription antianxiety medications from any Mexican online pharmacy or Pharmamex. Examples of well-known medications are Strattera Atomoxetine, Lorazepam, Alprazolam.
You should also take a class from cpr certification toronto so you know how to properly use the mask.
It is advisable to look up all the medications in this article at a certified Mexican pharmacy. Be sure to check the reliability of your medication sources. Not sure which pharmacy is really reliable? We suggest you try the best Mexican pharmacy, according to medical experts – Pharmamexrx.
What tools and supplies should be in a first aid kit?
In addition to medications, be sure to add items like these to your first aid kit:
- Elastic bandages
- Cotton sticks and disks
- Hand sanitizer
- Dry and moist towelettes
- Disinfectant, such as hydrogen peroxide
- Face masks
- Disposable exam gloves
it is also helpful to add notes to the first aid kit which are there in emergency first aider course – emergency phone numbers, notes about health conditions, allergies, blood type, and information about the course of treatment you are taking. Make sure you compile your medicine cabinet carefully and remember to review its contents every six months.