In today’s world, it is very important to be healthy and fit all the time in order to keep up with the inexorable rhythm of life and manage everything. At the moment, this can only be achieved through an ideal diet and a healthy lifestyle.
But, unfortunately, it is very difficult to control your own nutrition, so that you could get all the necessary nutrients; in this case food supplements give excellent effect. You can buy effective supplements at Mexican pharmacy online Pharmamexrx at a very attractive price.
Table of Contents
Omega-3 fatty acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are needed almost everywhere in the body. When omega-3 fatty acids are deficient, a person feels sluggish, often gets sick and has difficulty tolerating stressful situations. Omega-3 fatty acids are involved in the following tasks and functions:
- participates in the production of hormones;
- participates in the regulation of blood lipids (cholesterol and triglycerides);
- in protein synthesis;
- in cellular metabolism and cell membrane structure;
- in supplying compounds with lubricant;
- providing moisture and elasticity to skin and hair;
- in the formation of the body’s own protective cells;
- protecting against infectious diseases.
So, if you take care to cover the daily norm of Omega-3 fatty acids (1000-1500), you will inevitably notice the healing effect and prevent numerous diseases. Omega-3 can be found at certified Mexican pharmacy.
Probiotics are friendly bacteria that thrive in abundance in a healthy gut. In the gut, friendly bacteria make sure harmful bacteria and fungi don’t take over and make us feel good.
When the beneficial bacteria become depleted, not only digestive problems begin, but also problems with all body systems, because the intestines are responsible for absorbing all the beneficial substances.
Probiotics, as supplements, involve containing numerous friendly bacteria that help improve the intestinal bacterial flora. This is not only related to good gut function, but also necessary for good overall health. Depending on the supplement, the dosage will vary. It is important to read and follow the instructions before using it.
Astaxanthin is a natural substance of the carotenoid class. In nature, it is found in algae, fish, crustaceans, and the feathers of some birds. Some studies show that Astaxanthin can reduce severe cell damage, which can sometimes lead to cancer. Several studies have shown that Astaxanthin prevents the release of some inflammatory mediators. The mechanism of action is similar to cortisone and antiallergic agents, but weaker. The supplement may be useful for conditions such as:
- high blood pressure;
- various inflammatory processes;
- prevention of colds and support immunity.
How to take it?
Recommended doses range from 4 mg to 12 mg per day, depending on the desired effect. 4 mg per day has been shown to have a positive effect on reducing inflammation, but up to 12 mg per day provides a greater therapeutic effect. Astaxanthin is a fat-soluble carotenoid that should be in foods containing fat for optimal absorption.
It is a protein extracted from dairy whey. Whey protein is safe and has no side effects. If you are not allergic to milk protein or lactose intolerant, you can take it with ease.
The benefits of protein:
- It helps you meet your daily protein needs.
- It is effective and easy to integrate into your body.
- It has a direct effect on building muscle mass.
How to take it?
It will depend on the rest of the food you eat throughout the day and your personal preferences. A scoop of most brands contains 20 to 30 grams of protein. You can take it at any time of the day. Protein is easy to find at best Mexican pharmacies.
Citrulline is a precursor to arginine.
The effects of citrulline:
- improves cardiovascular health;
- reduces muscle fatigue during exercise, increases endurance;
- improves oxygen supply to the muscles.
How do I take citrulline?
Studies have shown that 6-8 g provides optimal results, but a dosage of 3 g also provides improved performance. The drug is available in various forms at online Mexican pharmacy.
Creatine is an amino acid found in red meat, fish and shellfish. However, it has higher concentrations of protein in supplement presentations, indicating improved performance during physical activity and helping you gain muscle mass. It can be bought at Mexican pharmacy quickly and without a prescription. In addition, creatine consumption also prevents cramps and injuries during exercise and improves muscle recovery after workout.
Directions for use:
Creatine supplementation can be taken in several ways depending on goals and individual needs, a consumption of 0.3 g/kg body weight for 7 days is usually indicated, and after this period, a recommended intake of 3 to 5 g of creatine per day is recommended.
Vitamin D has many metabolic functions and is essential for our health and well-being. A good supply of vitamin D is therefore important for people from an early age.
Why vitamin D is important for:
- Strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D plays an important role in the mineralization of bones and teeth because it ensures better absorption of calcium and phosphate.
- Normal muscle function. Vitamin D regulates the formation and metabolism of muscle cells.
- Immune system. Vitamin D is involved in the formation of antimicrobial defense substances and also plays a role in the regulation of anti-inflammatory processes.
How to take it?
As a rule, manufacturers make sure that the required dose is contained in a single tablet, capsule or other form. It should be taken year-round once a day.
Magnesium is involved in over 300 enzyme functions and is necessary for energy production in cells (ATP production). Of all the minerals, magnesium is the most common deficiency in the population
Health Benefits of Magnesium:
- Promotes good electrolyte balance
- Promotes normal muscle function
- Helps the nervous system function properly
- Helps reduce fatigue
- Promotes normal protein synthesis
- Participates in the function of cell division.
Dosage and Use of Magnesium
The recommended daily dose of magnesium is 300 mg, but actual magnesium requirements may vary greatly.
It is important to understand that taking supplements can contribute to unwanted effects, so before taking any dietary supplements, it is worth consulting with your doctor or pharmacist. Each supplement brings benefits and good effects if used correctly, it is important to follow the instructions and then the effect will be positive.