After a long day of work, chores, and errands, hardly anyone wants to spend some extra hours cooking a gourmet meal for themselves. In moments like these, you need something quick and easy but equally as delicious. You can’t have cereal and milk for every breakfast!
If quick, easy, and tasty sounds like a recipe you’ve been looking for, you’re at the right place. From one-pan pasta and veggie omelets to bruschetta and cheese quesadillas, we’ve compiled a list of super easy recipes that take very little time to make. Now, you can whip up breakfast, lunch, and dinner in no time.
Keep reading to learn how to make these simple foods.
- Avocado Toast
Avocado is as simple as breakfasts can get. Here’s how to make it:
- Toast your choice of bread.
- While your bread is in the toaster, peel and core an avocado.
- In a bowl, mash your avocado into a paste using a fork.
- Add your seasonings of choice, along with lemon juice.
- Spread the avocado spread onto your toast and enjoy with a sunny-side-up egg!
- Caprese Salad
Caprese salads are refreshing, delicious, and easy to make. Here’s a quick recipe for a tasty caprese salad:
- Cut tomatoes and fresh mozzarella into rounds.
- Layer them onto a platter.
- Garnish with basil and drizzle balsamic vinegar and olive oil on top.
- Cheese Quesadilla
Don’t have enough time to make lunch? Try this easy cheese quesadilla recipe in 10 minutes.
- On a tortilla, sprinkle shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Fold the tortilla over into half and toast on a skillet until the cheese melts.
- Take off the heat and enjoy!
- Veggie Omelette
Here’s another breakfast recipe that’s done in under five minutes. Veggie omelets are delicious, easy to make, and healthy.
- In a bowl, whisk some eggs and pour them onto a greased pan.
- Add your chopped vegetables of choice.
- Cook until set, and enjoy with toast.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
A grilled cheese sandwich is a truly classic lunch when you’ve got nothing else in your pantry. Here’s how to make one.
- On a buttered slice of bread, add your cheese of choice before topping it with another buttered slice of bread.
- Toast the cheese sandwich in a skillet until golden brown.
- Enjoy with marinara sauce.
- One-Pan Pasta
Pasta can be the perfect hearty meal for dinner, but it doesn’t have to be hard to make. Here’s a quick and easy one-pan pasta recipe.
- In a pot, cook your pasta in chicken broth until al dente.
- Once the chicken broth has been reduced, add your veggies, cheese, spices, and herbs of choice.
- You can also add a spoonful of tomato paste for a pop of color.
- Cover the pot and let cook until everything is fully incorporated.
- Tuna Salad
Tuna is the perfect summer recipe when you want a quick lunch with minimal dishes to wash. Here’s how to make it:
- Add your choice of canned tuna to a bowl.
- Mix with mayo, chopped celery, and onions.
- Enjoy with bread, lettuce, or tortilla chips.
- Pita Pizzas
When you’re in the mood for pizza but don’t want to spend money on Domino’s, try out this pita pizza recipe with things you already have in your pantry.
- Spread tomato sauce on a slice of pita bread.
- Add cheese along with your favorite toppings (onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken, pepperoni, etc.).
- Bake in your oven or air fryer until the cheese is golden brown.
- Cut into slices, and enjoy.
- Hummus Wrap
Believe it or not, you can make quick meals that are equally healthy. Here’s a recipe for a delicious and healthy hummus wrap:
- On a tortilla, spread a hearty amount of hummus.
- Add sliced veggies of your choice.
- For some protein, you can also add chicken or tofu.
- Roll it up before toasting it on a skillet.
For those nights when you’re craving something flavorful and savory for dinner, this quick stir-fry recipe is all you need.
- Cut your favorite veggies and chicken into long, thin slices.
- In a wok, stir-fry the veggies and chicken with some soy sauce and spices.
- Top it off with sesame seeds, and enjoy it on its own or with rice or noodles.
If you’re looking for a refreshing summer snack that calls for no cooking, bruschetta is all you need. Here’s how you make it:
- Slice a baguette into ½-inch thick rounds and toast them.
- In a bowl, add chopped tomatoes, balsamic, basil, and garlic.
- Scoop out the bruschetta topping on the bread rounds.
- Drizzle olive oil on top, and then garnish with parsley.
- Chicken Quesadilla
If you liked the cheese quesadilla but want a little more protein, check out this chicken quesadilla recipe:
- On a tortilla, add your shredded cheese of choice.
- Add a few cubes of cooked chicken throughout the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half, and cook on a skillet until golden brown.
- Baked Sweet Potato
A baked potato recipe is as good as it gets when you want a hearty meal at the end of the day with no effort. Here’s how to make it:
- Boil a sweet potato until tender.
- Once boiled, cut a slit down the middle of the potato and mash the insides with a fork.
- Top it off with shredded cheese, along with your favorite toppings (bacon bits, chicken, spring onion, spices, herbs, etc.).
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is golden brown.
Some days are too hectic and tiring to make your favorite homemade pizza or deep-dish casserole. On those days, quick and easy recipes like the ones mentioned above can save the day. Save these recipes to avoid the trouble of cooking a lengthy meal when you have no time.