Mumbai is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra and is the best possible paradox of chaos with hope, glamour with beauty, and modern systems with a traditional element without any doubt. Famously this particular city is known as the city of dreams for the city which never sleeps. So, visiting this particular city is definitely a good idea if you are interested to enjoy the beautiful blend of the culture with lifestyle without any doubt. So, book a room in Mumbai hotel and get set go. Some of the amazing places to visit in this city are as follows:
- Elephanta caves: This is a UNESCO world Heritage site and comes with a good number of benefits for individuals because everyone will be able to enjoy access to the specimen of rock art as well as caves of ancient architecture. Basically, this is the island which is located at a distance of 11 km from the basic city of Mumbai and provides people with an amazing view of the Mumbai skyline.
- Juhu Beach: This is the most popular tourist spot in the city of Mumbai and is very close to the Andheri which was once a very quiet area. However, with a good number of tourists coming over here every day the place has become quite dirty and the water is not also much clean due to the evidence from the nearby factories and industries. But still, if you are interested to enjoy the evening then definitely visiting this place is a good idea for you.
- Film City Mumbai: Indian film industry will definitely account for one of the largest possible in the whole world end the film city of Mumbai very well serves as an essential component of it. This is a place where people will be able to differentiate between reality and fake with complete difficulty because everything seems surreal over here. visiting this place is definitely a good idea for individuals so that everyone will be able to enjoy a lot without any doubt.
- Enjoying the street food: The food culture of the city of Mumbai has been very well defined by the street food possessed by it and people from all economic classes love to eat roadside food from the roadside stalls in the city of Mumbai. All of these stalls help in providing people with access to give local food options which will be of top-notch quality and the best part is that everyone will be able to have the perfect satisfaction for their taste buds.
- Prince of Wales Museum: This particular place is one of the most important places to be visited in the city of Mumbai and is also regarded as one of the heritage buildings of Mumbai. This is mainly because of the splendid architecture possessed by it and the best part is that the museum also comprises a significant number of ancient exquisite artefacts related to the rich and diverse history of India.
- Essel World: This place is located on the edge of the northern suburbs and ultimately provides people with the best possible adventure system along with a water park so that everyone will be able to enjoy themselves a lot. During the hot and humid summer of Mumbai, several people visit this particular place to have the best time and ultimately enjoy the coolness of the water without any problem.
- National Museum of Indian Cinema: This is the first museum in the country which will be displaying the history of Indian cinema and is very well divided into two main buildings which will be the new building and the heritage building. This place comes with a significant history of Indian Cinema with the help of recordings, cameras, equipment and several other kinds of related things which makes it worth visiting at least once in a lifetime.
- Fashion Street: This is one of the most important places to be visited for all shopping lovers so that they can enjoy easy access to the best options of clothes without any problem. This is one of the most important centres of shopping especially for students because it comes with the trendiest and the latest fashion clothes at genuine prices without any problem.
- Jama Masjid: This place is very well famous for the name Friday Mosque because this is the oldest mosque the Mumbai is having. This is a very popular pilgrimage site which comes with beautiful and detailed carvings along with breath-taking artworks. Basically, it comes with the fascinating Sangmarmar stonework which comes with the best possible beauty and interesting history associated with it without any problem. This is a very important place to be visited by individuals.
- Versova Beach: This particular beach is a continuation of the Juhu beach on the side of Andheri suburbs and ultimately is a very less crowded place. Visiting this place is a very good idea because this is basically a fishing village which is situated on the nearby of the beach and is a hotbed for the fish trade.
- Aksa Beach: This place is located on the little outskirts of the city and is the unparalleled voice for a rejuvenated retreat from the hustle and bustle of the basic city. The mesmerising coastline is one of the oldest and the longest in the entire city which comes with providing people with a very good panoramic view along with the merging of the horizon ahead.
- Carter Road: This place is situated next to the Bandstand Promenade and ultimately is one of the most happening places among the places to be visited in Mumbai. This is considered to be a heaven for food so that everyone will be able to enjoy the best possible variety situated on the sidewalk. In this case, everyone will be able to have the best satisfaction element through the food items.
Hence, shifting the focus to visiting the best places in the city of Mumbai is a good idea for individuals to spend the best time with their loved ones without any problem.